Casino City's iGaming Business Directory | Part of Casino City's iGaming Publication Package
*Purchasing an "Organization-Wide" license allows you to save the CD contents on your network for up to five concurrent users.
- An easy-to-use interface with data files for all iGaming sites, property owners, web portals, software developers, jurisdictions, industry suppliers, and executive contacts.
- The CD includes additional information not included in the print version. For example, more than 9,000 affiliate sites are included on the CD along with additional attributes of online gaming sites. Also included are the complete contents of all nine prior editions of the directory plus 200 annual reports of online gaming businesses.
- All information is provided in a variety of formats including Excel spreadsheets, Access tables, and comma-separated values (csv) format files.
- A PDF file of the current and prior print editions of the directory.
Comprehensive Coverage of the Key Players in the iGaming IndustryCasino City's iGaming Business Directory, available in book and CD format, is the world's most comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date guide to the people, websites, portals, affiliate programs and other industry businesses that are major components of the online gaming industry's explosive growth.
The new 2016 edition of Casino City's iGaming Business Directory covers every aspect of the industry and includes 11,000 executive contacts.> Table of Contents & Sample Pages (Flipbook)
- Profiles and contact information for more than 3,500 iGaming sites and 1,200 site owners including casinos, poker rooms, sports books, bingo and backgammon sites, games, lotteries, and financial market sites.
- Top Internet gaming sites by gaming type, ranked in order of popularity.
- iGaming software providers, affiliate programs, regulatory jurisdictions, products and services, and industry suppliers.
- Directory of more than 500 iGaming affiliate sites with popularity rankings and owner cross-reference.
- iGaming analysts, attorneys, trade shows and trade publications
The Directory will help you:
- Understand the landscape and identify your competitors in the iGaming industry.
- Identify affiliate portal sites or affiliate programs for possible affiliate relationships.
- Reach the right contacts to market and sell your products to the Internet gaming industry.
- Find a vendor who offers a gaming product or service you need.
MORE DETAILSThe Directory of iGaming sites includes casinos, poker rooms, sports books, bingo halls and betting sites, backgammon sites, skill games, lotteries, and forex sites with site name, URL, gaming activities, phone, fax, e-mail addresses, software developer, licensing jurisdiction, currencies, languages, deposit methods, and web traffic ranks. Listings of the top iGaming sites are provided for each gaming type ranked in order of popularity.
Profiles for more than 3,500 online gaming sites are included with casino, poker, sports betting, bingo, lottery, skill game and financial market sites plus ranked lists of top sites by game.
1,200 owner and operator profiles are included with associated gaming sites, thousands of owner executive contacts and a ranked list of owners based on traffic to their sites.
500 game and platform software provider profiles are provided with the sites using the software, executive contacts, and software provider rankings based on the popularity of sites using their software.
Coverage of 300 online gaming jurisdictions are included with background information, regulatory agency and contact information, and sites operated from or regulated by the jurisdiction.
A directory of 1,200 affiliate programs is provided with sites represented, affiliate managers, and other program details.
A directory of nearly 500 affiliate sites is incldued with game verticals, traffic rank, language, geographic focus, and owner. (More than 9,000 additional affiliate site profiles are also included in the online version and on the CD.)
A directory is provided of 1,400 suppliers to the online gaming industry ranging from attorneys to back office support and marketing to turnkey solution providers.
Additional sections include information on:
- payment processors
- trade associations
- trade shows
- trade publications