Casino City's iGaming Business Directory | Part of Casino City's iGaming Publication Package
*Purchasing the "Networked CD" option will allow you to save the CD contents on your network for use by multiple users (up to 3 additional users on your network.) A CD purchase is pre-requisite for purchasing this product option.
- An easy-to-use interface with data files for all iGaming sites, property owners, web portals, software developers, jurisdictions, industry suppliers, and executive contacts.
- Annual reports of iGaming businesses
- All information is provided in a variety of formats including Excel spreadsheets, Access tables, and comma-separated values (csv) format files.
- A PDF file of the current and prior print editions of the directory.
Comprehensive Coverage of the Key Players in the iGaming IndustryCasino City's iGaming Business Directory, available in book and CD format, is the world's most comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date guide to the people, websites, portals, affiliate programs and other industry businesses that are major components of the online gaming industry's explosive growth.
The new 2014 edition of Casino City's iGaming Business Directory covers every aspect of the industry and includes more than 9,000 executive contacts.> Table of Contents & Sample Pages (PDF)
- Profiles and contact information for nearly 3,000 iGaming sites and 850 site owners including casinos, poker rooms, sports books, bingo and backgammon sites, skill games, lotteries, and forex sites.
- Top Internet gaming sites by gaming type, ranked in order of popularity.
- iGaming software providers, affiliate programs, regulatory jurisdictions, products and services, and industry suppliers.
- Directory of more than 4,000 iGaming affiliate sites with popularity rankings and owner cross-reference.
- iGaming analysts, attorneys, trade shows and trade publications
The Directory will help you:
- Understand the landscape and identify your competitors in the iGaming industry.
- Identify affiliate portal sites or affiliate programs for possible affiliate relationships.
- Reach the right contacts to market and sell your products to the Internet gaming industry.
- Find a vendor who offers a gaming product or service you need.
MORE DETAILSThe Directory of iGaming sites includes casinos, poker rooms, sports books, bingo halls and betting sites, backgammon sites, skill games, lotteries, and forex sites with site name, URL, gaming activities, phone, fax, e-mail addresses, software developer, licensing jurisdiction, currencies, languages, deposit methods, and web traffic ranks. Listings of the top iGaming sites are provided for each gaming type ranked in order of popularity.
Profiles for nearly 3,000 online gaming sites are included with casino, poker, sports betting, bingo, lottery, skill game and financial market sites plus ranked lists of top sites by game.
More than 850 owner and operator profiles are included with associated gaming sites, thousands of owner executive contacts and a ranked list of owners based on traffic to their sites.
Nearly 300 game and platform software provider profiles are provided with the sites using the software, executive contacts, and software provider rankings based on the popularity of sites using their software.
Coverage of more than 100 online gaming jurisdictions are included with background information, regulatory agency and contact information, and sites operated from or regulated by the jurisdiction.
A directory of 900 affiliate programs is provided with sites represented, affiliate managers, and other program details.
A directory of more than 4,000 affiliate sites is incldued with game verticals, traffic rank, language, geographic focus and owner.
A directory is provided of 1,200 suppliers to the online gaming industry ranging from attorneys to back office support and marketing to turnkey solution providers.
Additional sections include information on:
- 300 payment methods
- 175 payment processors
- trade associations
- trade shows
- trade publications