Casino City's GamingDirectory.com
Custom Reports are also available. Data is provided in Excel format.
To order, contact Lisa Pasquarosa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-490-1715 x131 or 617-332-2850 x131
* Note: Please call for pricing for more than 5 users.
> View Subscription Package Specials
> Product Catalog and Order Form (PDF)
GamingDirectory.com access is available as part of several discounted subscriptions, which also include the print and CD versions of the directory.
With our Gaming Directory Professional (single-user) and Corporate (multi-user) Subscription services, you and other members of your company will be kept abreast of the latest changes in the gaming industry!
Sign up for a FREE Trial Subscription to see how GamingDirectory.com works!
Online Database of More than 25,000 Casino and Gaming Contacts Around the World
The Gaming Directory Online service at GamingDirectory.com is an online database with gaming property, property owner, and gaming executive information that is kept continually updated. If current information is of value to your business, then access to these updates before publication of the next edition of the Gaming Business Directory will be important to you.
The gaming industry is very dynamic. Our dedicated research team tracks gaming industry changes and makes daily updates to our databases to reflect those changes. We average over 500 gaming property, gaming property owner, and property and owner executive contact changes every month.
Get Easy-to-Use Search and Download Capabilities.Want to find all slot directors who work at properties with at least 500 slot machines in California, Nevada, and New Jersey? You can do it easily on GamingDirectory.com.
Using the GamingDirectory.com Service, you can:
- Search updated gaming property and owner information by location, by type of facilities, by executive department and title, and by owner
- Build reports and run saved searches
- Download search results to your computer for direct marketing campaigns
- Email contact lists to your sales force
- Keep track of changes to the executives you're interested in with change tracking reports you can schedule to run on a regular basis
- Receive timely notice of properties opening or coming under construction
Using the GamingDirectory.com Alert Service, you can:
- Monitor changes to the executive contacts you're interested in
- Run reports that will highlight the names of executives whose positions have changed at the properties you're interested in over a specified time period
- Schedule regular e-mail alerts to notify you when the contacts you're interested in have changed
"The gaming industry is huge and ever changing. My company relies upon Casino City’s Gaming Business Directory to access casino/track/cruise ship property data and executive contacts to market Electric Checks’ unique bounced check collection services. The data helps my company establish relationships that make sales. The staff at Casino City Press is ready to assist its customers with enthusiasm and superior knowledge. I love using the Gaming Business Directory and highly recommend it to companies that do business with the gaming industry."
-Brenda Howard, President, Electric Checks