Casino City's North American Gaming Almanac | Part of Casino City's Gaming Analyst Package
*Purchasing an "Organization-Wide" license allows you to save the CD contents on your network for up to five concurrent users.
- U.S. gaming revenue grew 2.71%, to total $96.42 Billion
- The state of Ohio experienced the most gaming revenue growth, followed by Maryland, North Dakota, Maine, North Carolina, and Illinois, respectively.
- Casino and card room gaming accounted for 46% of total North American gaming revenue, lotteries for 25%, tribal gaming for 26%, and race and sports wagering for 3%.
- Lottery gaming revenue in North America experienced the greatest growth with an increase of 1.79%, followed by casino/card room gaming and tribal gaming with increases of 1.67% and 0.49%, respectively. Revenue from race and sports wagering declined slightly by 0.43%.
Comprehensive Financial Coverage Of The North American Gaming Market
- The latest gaming revenue data, state-by-state comparisons, property profiles, and statistics.
- The Almanac will help you develop benchmarks, analyze competitors, monitor industry trends, and gather market data to support your business plan.
North American Gaming Almanac
The North American Gaming Almanac is a comprehensive guide to gaming in the United States and Canada. The Almanac covers casino and card room gaming, lotteries, and race and sports wagering, in every U.S. state and Canadian province. Current and inflation-adjusted historical revenue statistics are given for each type of gaming in each geographic market. Counts and distribution are provided for gaming properties, gaming machines and tables, along with profiles of properties, owners and regulatory agencies.
Together with Casino City's Indian Gaming Industry Report by Dr. Alan Meister, the Almanac provides comprehensive coverage of gaming in the North American marketplace.
Gaming Almanac CD
The North American Gaming Almanac CD gives you the entire contents of the printed almanac in electronic format, a valuable workbook with historical commercial gaming data back to 2000 by state, plus our unique Gaming Market Analyzer tool and North American Gaming Property Map. (See CD features below.)> Table of Contents (PDF)
> Sample Pages - N. America Overview (PDF)
> Sample Pages - U.S. Overview - partial (PDF)
> Sample Pages - Canada Overview - partial (PDF)
> Sample Pages - Pennsylvania Market (PDF)
> CD User Guide (PDF)
- Five years of revenue data through 2013
- Monthly revenue figures through 2014, where available
- 1,000 revenue charts and tables
- State-by-state comparisons
- Gaming property counts
- Property rankings and cross-reference lists
- Overviews of types of gaming
- Gaming machine and table counts and distribution
- More than 1,800 property profiles
- Over 500 property owner profiles
- Over 220 annual reports of 60 North American gaming businesses
- An Excel workbook with historical gaming revenue data including commercial casino and card room gaming revenue, lottery revenue, and race and sports wagering revenue data back to calendar year 2000 by state and province
- Interactive North American gaming property map accurately pinpointing the location of each gaming facility in the United States and Canada with associated property statistics for each facility (requires Microsoft MapPoint Software to open)
- North American Gaming Market Analyzer that lets you define markets by type of gaming establishment and location (including radius searching), and shows detailed profiles for each property in the gaming market along with summary data such as number of properties, gaming machines, poker tables, hotel rooms, employees, and more.
- Current and Prior Almanacs in PDF format