Casino City's Nevada Gaming Almanac | Part of Casino City's Gaming Analyst Package
-William Kimmel, MAI, SREA -Certified General Appraiser, State of Nevada
The Source for Nevada Gaming Market Data and Contact Information
- Includes detailed coverage of the marketplace with financials, property profiles, owner profiles, and industry suppliers.
- 5,000 casino & gaming executive contacts
Nevada Gaming Almanac
The Nevada Gaming Almanac takes a focused view of the Nevada state gaming market and is designed for companies and individuals seeking a complete one-stop reference with facts, figures, statistics, and profiles of industry players – all included to help you make the important decisions you face as a gaming industry executive or investor.
The Almanac provides five-year revenue statistics for each jurisdiction along with essential ratios like slots per room, slots per game, games per games sq ft, and summary pages with current fiscal year P&L results. Counts and distribution of gaming properties, devices, and tables are given along with detailed profiles of Nevada properties, owners, industry suppliers, and regulatory agencies. Names and titles are provided for more than 5,000 Nevada gaming executives across 40 departments.
Gaming Almanac CD
The Nevada Gaming Almanac CD gives you the entire contents of the printed almanac in electronic format plus our unique Gaming Market Analyzer tool and Nevada Gaming Property Map.
- Revenue growth per game and device
- Win statistics per game and device
- FY 2007 Profit and Loss results
- Machine/table counts and distribution
- Property rankings and cross-reference lists
- Nevada property and owner profiles
- Nevada industry suppliers
- 5,000 Nevada casino and gaming executives across 40 departments
- Slot and game counts and shares
- Annual reports of Nevada gaming businesses
- Nevada gaming property map
- Nevada Gaming Market Analyzer that lets you define markets by type of gaming establishment and location (including radius searching), and shows detailed profiles for each property in the gaming market along with summary data such as number of properties, gaming machines, poker tables, hotel rooms, employees, and more.
- Current and prior Almanacs in PDF format